At Nettercap, we’re passionate about building a more inclusive digital world through accessible web and software solutions that empower people, support diverse arts and culture, and contribute to our communities, both local and interest-based.
We’ve been operating in support of these values in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, with an emphasis on the local Irish and broader Celtic community, for over fifteen years; primarily serving cultural nonprofits, educational organizations, artists, and local small businesses. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help you.
Our Core Values:
- Accessibility: We believe that everyone should have access to the benefits of technology, and we work to create digital experiences that are usable by all, regardless of ability or background.
- Inclusivity: We aim to amplify diverse voices through technology. We believe our communities thrive best when they foster a welcoming environment and embrace a varied population.
- Arts and Culture: We are dedicated to helping artists and cultural organizations make the most of the digital age by providing them with the support, tools, and resources they need to make the arts more accessible to all.
- Social Good: We believe in using our skills and expertise to work toward a positive impact on society. As Paul Wellstone put it, we all do better when we all do better.
- Accessible web design
- Website maintenance plans
- Inclusive software engineering
- Ecommerce and event/ticketing management
- User experience design for diverse audiences
- Themed and headless WordPress development
- Accessibility and usability auditing for ADA compliance
- Bespoke WordPress plugin creation and customization
- Digital strategy for artists, small businesses, and arts and cultural organizations